Once you have made initial contact with us, you will be introduced to your dedicated program manager who will assist you in every step of the process moving forward. This ensures you are always speaking with a team member who intimately knows about your project while also mitigating any errors that could result from juggling your project between multiple parties.
Your project will go through a comprehensive technical review by a team including program management, production and executive management to make sure your project is completely understood. What are we going to need you to provide for this? Click the boxes below to learn more what will be required or visit here to download a free RFQ checklist.
- Board size for PCBA
- This includes the dimensions and number of layers of your printed circuit board
- BGA, or Ball Grid Array, is a form of surface mount technology for integrated circuits where pins are placed in a grid pattern on the underside of the chip carrier.
- Turnkey or Consignment
- Turnkey is when all components, tooling and labor are provided by the company.
- Consignment, on the other hand, is when some or all components are provided by the customer.
- BOM (Bill of Materials)
- This is a comprehensive list, including quantities, of the raw materials, assemblies, subassemblies, parts and components needed to manufacture a product.
- Testing Requirements
- 3rd party certifications (UL), if applicable
Once the internal review process is finalized, we work with the manufacturing floor to determine the specifics required to ensure we meet your delivery time frame.
Your program manager will then get in contact with our supply chain partners to price the project’s components and develop your quote.
Finally, we complete a thorough review of the costed BOM to confirm your quote is accurate and reliable while, most importantly, ensuring your project will meet your delivery schedule backed by our historical rate of 98% on time delivery.
Every step of our process is thoughtfully designed to relieve stress, avoid unnecessary headaches and guide your project to completion in the easiest and most timely manner possible. We believe in transparency, communication and personal interactions with you.